Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Download of didgital copy PD 16 Ultra & Ultimate
Skillygilly101 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: NYC Joined: Apr 04, 2017 01:19 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I apologize if this isn't where my question is suppose to be. I've looked everywhere on my acct page to redownload the prior versions I paid for, I see the serials in my Products but no download option. I had burnt them onto a disc when I purchased them and registered them at Cyberlink but when trying to put folder on disc onto desktop for installation they read NO ARCHIVES. So I can either look for pirated copies online and try to see if putting in my serials would activate them but I don't want to go there. I pay for all my stuff. Can I get some assistance? It's all good, even when it's bad.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm sorry that your backup didn't work. That was the right thing to do, because the download links expire after 30 days as explained in the very first FAQ.

With COVID-19, it may take additional time for customer service to respond, but that's the only way to get a legitimate copy.

Once you have the installer and any additional content packs, copy them to a portable USB drive or upload them to OneDrive or Google Drive so you'll always be able to access them again if needed.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Skillygilly101 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: NYC Joined: Apr 04, 2017 01:19 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm sorry that your backup didn't work. That was the right thing to do, because the download links expire after 30 days as explained in the very first FAQ.

With COVID-19, it may take additional time for customer service to respond, but that's the only way to get a legitimate copy.

Once you have the installer and any additional content packs, copy them to a portable USB drive or upload them to OneDrive or Google Drive so you'll always be able to access them again if needed.

They answered via telephone n sent me links. Downloading now. Tjanks. Will save em again. It's all good, even when it's bad.