Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If I change my laptop
faolteam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2020 14:50 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I'm going to get the power director 18 , it's probably handy to have but just one question,

I could be getting a new laptop in 6 months to a year, can this be opened on a different device in 6 months or are u tied down to the device u downloaded it too ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06. 2020 21:31

JamesM210 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2019 16:01 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm going to get the power director 18 , it's probably handy to have but just one question,

I could be getting a new laptop in 6 months to a year, can this be opened on a different device in 6 months or are u tied down to the device u downloaded it too ?

Your "Key" is available in the "your Products" Section for you should you switch computers. It can only be used on one computer at any one time as a safeguard.

I'll be upgrading myself here soon.
faolteam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2020 14:50 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]

Your "Key" is available in the "your Products" Section for you should you switch computers. It can only be used on one computer at any one time as a safeguard.

I'll be upgrading myself here soon.

ok thanks so keep the key safe thanks again