Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
extract track titles
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
My original CD (the one I am copying from) has track titles that are displayed when I play the CD on a player that has the display capability. But the CDs that I burn to don't have the title information. Is there an option that I need to choose in Power2Go?

Thanks. SweetTasha .
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
the track titles in your original CD is CD-Text, it will be perfectly copied to your new CD if you use disc copy.
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote the track titles in your original CD is CD-Text, it will be perfectly copied to your new CD if you use disc copy.

Yes, it copied them to the form where I entered them, but they are not put into the output CD. How do I get them to be copied to there?
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
If you don't have concern, please take a snapshot of your original CD (case and cd disc label), thus I can have more info about what's wrong.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]

Yes, it copied them to the form where I entered them, but they are not put into the output CD. How do I get them to be copied to there?

Ok, now I'm confused and perhaps others are also. Do you want a label with the track titles or do want the song titles to be displayed when you play the discs?

The abillity to get the titles displayed on your player depends on your player and the format of the diplay file. NOT all players have the ability to display the titles.

This is from the Help file

5.If required, click the Edit button to set the disc's audio quality, add CD-Text, and more. If creating an audio CD, see Audio CD Preferences. See MP3/WMA Disc Preferences if creating an MP3/WMA music disc.

Perhaps it is time to look at the P2G help files or use Google (or other) search for more in depth discussion.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 14. 2020 07:38

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.