Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Full motion video capture using ION Video Converter
Gary The Glo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2020 15:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have just upgraded to Power Director 18 from an earlier version where I was using ION Video Converter and related software to Capture full motio video from an external source via USB. I cannot see any setting in the capture dialogue box that will now allow me to record the external video stream. Is anyone using ION Video Converter with PowerDirector 18 who can help me set it up?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 06. 2020 12:26

PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welocme to the forum.
Quote ... related software to Capture full motion video from an external source via USB... .

your work around might be these previous posts Many Tapes to Archive and Converting analog videos to digial using PowerDirector 16 .

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1