Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can i download and install Screen Recorder bundled w/ my PD Ultimate?
MojoTojo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 24, 2016 02:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I've been having problems with Screen recorder and i want to try and reinstall it w/o having to reinstall the whole PD product
I own PD Ulimtate 15
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can't do that separately, which is why I suggested that you reinstall PD15 in the other thread. SInce you have the App Manager, it may be better if you uninstall PD first (using the Windows uninstall tool) and then let the App Manager reinstall it. No need to uninstall any of the content packs.

If you're prompted to retain personalized settings during the uninstall, you can keep them; but if the problem isn't resolved, you may want to try uninstalling PD again and this time remove the personalized settings. Your existing content, projects and downloaded items should be left intact in both cases.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 28. 2020 11:21

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
There is not a separate uninstal in windows add/remove programs. If you have the original downloads archived somewhere or have the original discs then you can attempt to install the screen recorder by itself. That should freshen up the install for the screen recorder.
MojoTojo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks @ALL
i got pissed off and went ahead and bought the 365 a while ago. doing a clean install , hopefully this problem's solved.
MojoTojo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yep , that fixed it. 365 thanks all