Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Using Youcam with Zoom meetings??
magnus1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2019 21:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

I've just purchased this software, but can't seem to find where/how to integrate it with Zoom meetings. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

Michelle
Burnhaven1471 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2020 08:23 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi there,

I've just purchased this software, but can't seem to find where/how to integrate it with Zoom meetings. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

Michelle

Yes I've done that with Zoom. Just launch zoom and down by the video camera icon you'll find a choice of webcam -- it should show the built in camera plus the YouCam. Choose the youcam and the editing window will show up alongside your zoom window.
Cybernerdz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2020 05:07 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

Yes I've done that with Zoom. Just launch zoom and down by the video camera icon you'll find a choice of webcam -- it should show the built in camera plus the YouCam. Choose the youcam and the editing window will show up alongside your zoom window.

The problem with this is that the microphone stops to work eventhough you selected the correct microphione within its setting.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]

The problem with this is that the microphone stops to work eventhough you selected the correct microphione within its setting.

Hi,

I don't see this issue on my Zoom with YouCam.
My microphone still works. Can you share a screencast?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2020 03:59

pepegota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2014 16:29 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

I don't see this issue on my Zoom with YouCam.
My microphone still works. Can you share a screencast?

No problem here with Zoom. Try a different mic.