Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transition - concertina image from centre
wmike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2019 09:11 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

New to PowerDirector 365.

A simple question. I have an image - I want it to stretch, horizontally from the centre to full width. Is there any way to do this?

Many thanks,

Mike
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
G'day Mike -

Yes - it's just a matter of keyframing position and scale.

Here are a couple of examples on DirectorZone: Concertina Open & Concertina Close (and yes - I realise it's an accordion, not a concertina)

If you download them & open in PiP Designer, you'll see how the keyframes have been set. If your image is 16:9, you'll be able to simply copy & paste keyframe attributes from the template to your image.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 20. 2019 14:34

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
wmike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2019 09:11 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

Many thanks - just wwhat I as looking for.

Cheers,

Mike

Quote G'day Mike -

Yes - it's just a matter of keyframing position and scale.

Here are a couple of examples on DirectorZone: Concertina Open & Concertina Close (and yes - I realise it's an accorion, not a concertina)

If you download them & open in PiP Designer, you'll see how the keyframes have been set. If your image is 16:9, you'll be able to simply copy & paste keyframe attributes from the template to your image.

Cheers - Tony