Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Track heights restrained?
Leamshine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2019 15:33 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to align an audio track with the audio on a video track but I can't increase the height of the relevant tracks in order to see the waveform spikes so I can align them. Am I missing something?

John
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm trying to align an audio track with the audio on a video track but I can't increase the height of the relevant tracks in order to see the waveform spikes so I can align them. Am I missing something?

John

The timeline workspace has three default track heights: small, medium, and large. You can set the desired track height by right clicking the mouse anywhere on the timeline and then selecting 'Adjust Audio Track Height' in the pop-up menu. You can also grab and hold any individual track to the left of the track number and manipulate it larger that way. To actually adjust the volume level, you would grab the keyframes (white dots) and manipulate those.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 25. 2019 16:18

Leamshine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2019 15:33 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

The timeline workspace has three default track heights: small, medium, and large. You can set the desired track height by right clicking the mouse anywhere on the timeline and then selecting 'Adjust Audio Track Height' in the pop-up menu. You can also grab and hold any individual track to the left of the track number and manipulate it larger that way. To actually adjust the volume level, you would grab the keyframes (white dots) and manipulate those.

Thanks. That's a pity, the widest setting doesn't show up enough detail on the audio. cry
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks. That's a pity, the widest setting doesn't show up enough detail on the audio. cry

If you grab the individual track and drag it, you can make it pretty large.....the size of 4 default tracks....but if you've done that and it still isn't big enough, then I don't have a solution for you. smile
[Thumb - PD1.JPG]
 Filename
PD1.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
Audio Track
 Filesize
18 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 25. 2019 16:40