Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removal of ad in rendering window about memorial day
Raymond [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2009 22:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
How can I remove the advertising window in rendering window while producing. If it was current it might be ok but it is about memorial day. How can I get rid of it?

Thanks
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Raymond -

Instructions are on this page... it works!

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8042.page

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Ernie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 19, 2006 13:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running Power Director Deluxe 8.00.2013 and I never seen any ad when I'm rendering.

Does this only occur with certain copies?

Just curious

I love PD 8.
Raymond [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2009 22:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am running 8.00.1930 - I guess I should check for an update. I have not tried the fix yet
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Ernie/Raymond -

I am running PD8 Ultra version 8.00.2013 - I thought everyone had the ad space! You must be one of the lucky ones, Ernie. Isn't that odd? Still - some of us got versions with no white colour board too.

That fix does work, Raymond. The ad disappears... and when you go to Director's Chair > Help > About... you get "Navigation to the webpage was cancelled"

Cheers - Tony
Ernie [Avatar]
[Post New]
Raymond:

I don't have a white board either.
ynotfish
[Post New]
Ernie -

Easy to correct, if you need to:

1. In the Media Room, select Colour Boards
2. Click on the 4 boxes icon and select "New Colour Board"
3. Choose a colour from the palette

Cheers - Tony
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am running 8.00.1930 - I guess I should check for an update. I have not tried the fix yet

Unless I'm missing something, it's still not listed in the updates. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Ernie [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tony:

Thanks for the great info.

Raymond:

I see there are no updates listed for PD 8 on Cyberlink's web site yet. Strange.
Cat.Man
Senior Member Location: Romania Joined: Jul 29, 2009 01:09 Messages: 188 Offline
[Post New]
Strange!!! I am running 8.00.1930. Not update to site Cyberlink 8.0.0.2013. Where is this update?Maybe explain somebady.
Tony say:,,That fix does work, Raymond. The ad disappears... and when you go to Director's Chair > Help > About... you get "Navigation to the webpage was cancelled" but not work.

Where is option ,, Navigation to the webpage was cancelled"?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 19. 2009 08:53

God is my only Master and my family is my only treasure!
Cat.Man
Senior Member Location: Romania Joined: Jul 29, 2009 01:09 Messages: 188 Offline
[Post New]
Hi! That brings new version 8.0.0.2013 ? To remedy some version 8.0.0.1930?
Thanks a lot. God is my only Master and my family is my only treasure!