Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Organise music library into folders
djc1610 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 12, 2009 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I often play a small percentage of my larg music for ballroom dance sessions.

Can I place, for examp[le, just my dance music into a folder conatained in the Music Library. This would make sleecting the music much easier.

As we oftenh decide on the night what dances to perform an evening playlist is not possible.

I could of course put all my dance music into one large playlist but a folder layout would be preferable.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. The easiest way to do this is to place the music folder you want into the Windows Music folder, i.e.:

"C:\Users\user_name\Music"

Then in PowerDVD, just go to the My Computer section on the left and select "Music". You will see the music folders you added.

Dave
djc1610 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 12, 2009 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi. The easiest way to do this is to place the music folder you want into the Windows Music folder, i.e.:

"C:\Users\user_name\Music"

Then in PowerDVD, just go to the My Computer section on the left and select "Music". You will see the music folders you added.

Dave

Many thnaks for this very simple and helpful reply.