Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
a photo shows up when I play a project, but it isn't on the timeline
neolafter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2011 14:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a photo that shows up in a powerproducer project when I play it back, but it isn't visible on the time line. I can't see the photo on the timeline and cannot therefore delete it.

How do I get rid of it?
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Have you ensured that the photo is not on an upper video track?

How long does the photo appear onscreen?

Is the photo in your project's Media Room?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 07. 2019 07:59

Koen41 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 15, 2016 09:05 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Have you ensured that the photo is not on an upper video track?

How long does the photo appear onscreen?

Is the photo in your project's Media Room?

From time to time Win10 start picture flashes when starting up a project but it does not bother me because it is only for a second or less.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have a photo that shows up in a powerproducer project when I play it back, but it isn't visible on the time line. I can't see the photo on the timeline and cannot therefore delete it.

How do I get rid of it?

You posted in the latest PowerDirector and not in the PowerProducer forum. I was not allowed to open a powerproducer project in powerdirector.

In PowerProducer there is a X in the right side of the timeline where you can highlight and remove any clips.

Please read this sticky and post a screenshot so we can help you remove whatever: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/80133.page .
RayHam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 28, 2019 21:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using the online PowerDirector 365 Suite. I'm having a problem with photos in the media room. I can load my photos but a portion of them (about 20 photos) are covered with symbols from the Effects, or PIP rooms. This happen even when I completely empty the media room before I load the photos. If I click the symbols the correct photos are displayed. So far the right photos appear on the timeline. I use the software daily. This problem started 10/06/2019.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am using the online PowerDirector 365 Suite.

RayHam, your problem is unrelated to this thread. Please start a new thread in the PD18/365 forum, and it would help if you would attach a screenshot of your timeline showing what it looks like with the symbols.