Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Should this have a timeline mode?
[Post New]
I think it should. I don't see why CD only has a storyboard. A tmeline would make editing much easier. Another thing that should be added into an update or a future version is the ability to pan and zoom with a mouse and keyboard
[Post New]
Hello Mouhamad,

Perhaps I've just become used to using CDR & PDR in conjuction with each other. What you're suggesting would seem to duplicate the functions of PDR, which is a dedicated video editor & allows multi-track assemblage of complex productions.

I regard CDR purely as a tool for grading and adjusting clips to be used in PDR as part of a longer production.

There's nothing wrong with your suggestion, though I cannot honestly see any purpose not already catered for in PDR. Could you perhaps provide an example of its use?

Note that there is a way of communicating your thoughts directly to CyberLink by going to File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello Mouhamad,

Perhaps I've just become used to using CDR & PDR in conjuction with each other. What you're suggesting would seem to duplicate the functions of PDR, which is a dedicated video editor & allows multi-track assemblage of complex productions.

I regard CDR purely as a tool for grading and adjusting clips to be used in PDR as part of a longer production.

There's nothing wrong with your suggestion, though I cannot honestly see any purpose not already catered for in PDR. Could you perhaps provide an example of its use?

Note that there is a way of communicating your thoughts directly to CyberLink by going to File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions.

PIX

I'm sure I just have to get used to it. I'm still new to CD but I just think that these little tweaks would make the experience more bearable. I use Photoshop a lot and the ability to pan with the keyboard and mouse is a life saver. For CD you have to use that little window. I know it's the same way for PD so I'm suggesting that Cyberlink do it for that as well.