Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My video stops producing at 22%
robinkayrosmarin!2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2019 11:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to prouduce my poweredirector video to a 1080 HD video, but no matter what I do it stops producing at 22% and then times out.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
We'd need a lot more info to help you out, as there are tens of thousands of variables in play. The most critical involve your source clips, the computer you're working on, and which output profile you're producing to.

The last one is the easiest, so please take a screenshot of the Produce page when you're ready to click Start, and use the Attachments button (below the forum's text box) to upload it here:

That may give us enough info to help, but it would also be a good idea to follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky thread and run the DxDiag test. Attach the results here, so we can see what drivers are installed and make sure the other technical details are set up correctly for producing.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
robinkayrosmarin!2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2019 11:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote We'd need a lot more info to help you out, as there are tens of thousands of variables in play. The most critical involve your source clips, the computer you're working on, and which output profile you're producing to.

The last one is the easiest, so please take a screenshot of the Produce page when you're ready to click Start, and use the Attachments button (below the forum's text box) to upload it here:

That may give us enough info to help, but it would also be a good idea to follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky thread and run the DxDiag test. Attach the results here, so we can see what drivers are installed and make sure the other technical details are set up correctly for producing.
[Thumb - Screenshot_2019-10-02-14-14-18.png]
 Filename
Screenshot_2019-10-02-14-14-18.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
755 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Ok. You're using PD Mobile, and that changes everything.

I don't have much experience with the app, since everything I do is with the desktop version. Please start a new post in the PD Mobile forum, and hopefully other experienced members can assist you there.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Marinell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 09, 2020 19:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have this problem too now. I'm using Power Director Mobile. It stops producing sometime at 20% then it goes back to project. I tried many times but it always stops.
Ennileah [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2020 08:21 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm trying to prouduce my poweredirector video to a 1080 HD video, but no matter what I do it stops producing at 22% and then times out.

I have a similar Issue on the latest release of PD from google play store.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab A on Android 10. My project gets to 18% and cancels out with the message that it cannot be produced due to an encoding error.

I have had this issue before on a previous version of the app, clearing caches and ending background processes worked last time and allowed me to produce the project.

This time I have done the same, cleared caches on all aps, ended background processes. rebootrd the tablet and even uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but the project still remains stuck at 18%.

The video file I am editing is an MP4, With a few text add ins and 2 short soundbites from PDs own library.

Any ideas welcome given I have sent a feedback email and not had a reply
optodata
[Post New]
Sounds like you've done all the right things. Try producing to a different output profile, and if you still have the issue, try replacing the MP4 clip to see if that's what's causing the problem. If that's not it, try removing all the other items one at a time as that will at least narrow down the cause of the problem.

If you're comfortable sharing the media clips, you can upload the project pack to Google Drive (from the main screen) then paste a shareable link here so other people can see what happens on their systems.
Ennileah [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2020 08:21 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sounds like you've done all the right things. Try producing to a different output profile, and if you still have the issue, try replacing the MP4 clip to see if that's what's causing the problem. If that's not it, try removing all the other items one at a time as that will at least narrow down the cause of the problem.

If you're comfortable sharing the media clips, you can upload the project pack to Google Drive (from the main screen) then paste a shareable link here so other people can see what happens on their systems.

I've tried other large MP4 files, tried removing every add in one by one, text and music clips. Also tried outputting in everything from 360p upwards and no joy. It seems that it will only produce MP4s under 30 secs long now. To be honest, I lost patience after trying since yesterday. I have had to move over to Adobe Premiere Rush to finish the video in the targeted time frame, but I will test some more and maybe upload the project to Drive as you suggest.

Thanks for the reply.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 04. 2020 16:23