Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"View entire movie" is more than the length of my videos, how can I change my movie time?
Ray2019 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2019 21:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, when I press "view entire movie" icon above the timeline, my movie is about 12 min (obviously I used my previous movie which was 12 min and then remove videos and replaced them with new ones which are 3 min). I do not know how to change the length of the movie from 12 min to 3 min, I though it should happen automatically once you remove the movies, I do not have any movies after 3 min in my timeline, no text, no sound and no movies or picture so how come my timeline is still 12 min when the longest text or movie or sound is only 3 min? how can I change the length of time? Obviously I have 9 min blank time when there is nothing in my timeline after 3 min.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Ray2019, you simply have a little sliver of video or audio way to the right in the timeline near 12min mark. In "Movie" mode (Page Down key), use the keyboard End key, it will go to that last content at the end of the timeline. Delete, repeat, ultimately the End key should be the end or your real clip. One may have to zoom in on the timeline to see the sliver, it may only be a few frames long.

Jeff
Ray2019 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2019 21:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ray2019, you simply have a little sliver of video or audio way to the right in the timeline near 12min mark. In "Movie" mode (Page Down key), use the keyboard End key, it will go to that last content at the end of the timeline. Delete, repeat, ultimately the End key should be the end or your real clip. One may have to zoom in on the timeline to see the sliver, it may only be a few frames long.

Jeff

True, I had to zoom in many times to find it. Thanks.