Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD17 Trial not sending to YouTube in 360.
JimmyJimJim1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2019 13:29 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have Gear 360 raw video. I converted all my already-stitched clips to H.264, assembed a sequence and uploaded to YouTube and I am not getting 360 surround video. On my Oculus all I see is my video on a flat screen. I have uploaded fully-produced clips strung together, and I have uploaded just stitched clips strung together. Same result each time. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or is the problem the fact that it's a trial version? Thanks in advance for any assistance you might have to offer.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have Gear 360 raw video. I converted all my already-stitched clips to H.264, assembed a sequence and uploaded to YouTube and I am not getting 360 surround video. On my Oculus all I see is my video on a flat screen. I have uploaded fully-produced clips strung together, and I have uploaded just stitched clips strung together. Same result each time. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or is the problem the fact that it's a trial version? Thanks in advance for any assistance you might have to offer.

past 30 days? What download do you have? Read this..

Or this

Are you sure you followed the directions to make the 360 video? It is tricky.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2019 09:54

JimmyJimJim1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2019 13:29 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

past 30 days? What download do you have? Read this..

Or this

Are you sure you followed the directions to make the 360 video? It is tricky.

Thanks, but both links simply sent me to a download page.

I bought a subscription to PowerDirect17, injected 360 metadata into my video, uploaded again and... still no spherical 360.

I have re-edited from scratch, I've done everything i can think of. I am out of ideas.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
If you go to that link and click on the Download information and the Product Information, you will get a lot more information.

Also go here. Scroll down and click on beginner. There should be 5 tutoria videos.

Don't be in such a hurry, I posted those links for a good reason. Take time to absorb the info.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 12. 2019 11:32

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.