Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
same audio track
john58/59 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: uk Joined: Feb 19, 2019 08:27 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
hello all newbie here,

Havent had powerdirector long, but i am getting somewhere slowly .
my question today is i want to put the same music track throughout my video without it sounding as if its starting up again each time, can i blend it in ?

cheers if you can steer me in the right direction.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
You could use an audio fade transition between repeats or perhaps use Power Tools/Video Speed to specify the exact length of your video track to match that of you audio so that you don't need to repeat it. I think the question is how big is the difference in length between your audio and video?
john58/59 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You could use an audio fade transition between repeats or perhaps use Power Tools/Video Speed to specify the exact length of your video track to match that of you audio so that you don't need to repeat it. I think the question is how big is the difference in length between your audio and video?

HI Longedge thanks for taking the time to reply much appreciated, right now how long the video/audio tracks are i dont know i,m still working on it.
but ill definitley look into what you have suggested cheers.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello all newbie here,

Havent had powerdirector long, but i am getting somewhere slowly .
my question today is i want to put the same music track throughout my video without it sounding as if its starting up again each time, can i blend it in ?

cheers if you can steer me in the right direction.

I have done this, I use the SPLIT tool to cut in the exact position so that you do not notice the cut, when I only need a little bit of music to complete a video, I like to use the final part to look like the music really ends up in the the video.
For this case I can not always sync in the beat of the song, so I use Fade Out and Fade In to disguise.
In both cases I use 2 audio tracks for easy synchronization.
john58/59 [Avatar]
[Post New]

I have done this, I use the SPLIT tool to cut in the exact position so that you do not notice the cut, when I only need a little bit of music to complete a video, I like to use the final part to look like the music really ends up in the the video.
For this case I can not always sync in the beat of the song, so I use Fade Out and Fade In to disguise.
In both cases I use 2 audio tracks for easy synchronization.

Hi AVPV ,
Thanks for getting in touch much appreciated i will have a go at this cheers.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2019 02:46