Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to remove click?
DexDex_x73 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2019 01:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Can someone please told me is it possible to remove click. Please look at the attachment. I am using AD7. Thank you.
[Thumb - 2019-02-09_185319.jpg]
 Filename
2019-02-09_185319.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
582 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can someone please told me is it possible to remove click. Please look at the attachment. I am using AD7. Thank you.

There are two ways I would try. The first is the built-in Click Removal tool from the Restore window:

Try out the different settings and see if you can find the best one to remove the click without affecting the rest of the audio.

The other way would be to manually lower the sound level either at that exact location or fading down and back up over a short period, depending on what the other sounds are like. You may even be able to find a matching section from elsewhere in the clip and mix that in to cover the fading section.