Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You Tube
DocJass [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2015 22:15 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Help!
I recently upgraded to Power Director 17, after many years of successfully using previous versions to upload videos to you tube. In trying to upload with 17 for the first time, PD keeps telling me I'm not connected to internet, but, I am connected. Any tips?
Bob in Houston.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 31. 2019 17:58

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Help!
I recently upgraded to Power Director 17, after many years of successfully using previous versions to upload videos to you tube. In trying to upload with 17 for the first time, PD keeps telling me I'm not connected to internet, but, I am connected. Any tips?
Bob in Houston.

Yes. Skip the built-in uploader and produce to a drive on your PC. Then open your browser and upload to YT directly by clicking on the Upload arrow there:

As an added benefit, you'll have full control over the output quality of all your videos as well.
DocJass [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2015 22:15 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]

Yes. Skip the built-in uploader and produce to a drive on your PC. Then open your browser and upload to YT directly by clicking on the Upload arrow there:

As an added benefit, you'll have full control over the output quality of all your videos as well.

I'll try that.
Thanks.