Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried to do an instazoom please tell me how I did
[Post New]
here

If I did a bad job let me know also I'd like to know how to make it look smoother and more natural.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote here

If I did a bad job let me know also I'd like to know how to make it look smoother and more natural.

Just a bit to fast. The end seems like it sped up. Looks good though I doubt any one would notice though PowerDirector Tutorials Team
[Post New]

Just a bit to fast. The end seems like it sped up. Looks good though I doubt any one would notice though

How do I make the speed consistent
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote here

I think it looks great! It's just like the sample you started your original thread with. (You could even repost this over there and send a PM to the PDMod and ask him to delete this thread).

It would be great if you could post a screenshot of your timeline to show how you accomplished this. Better yet, use File then Pack Project Materials... and save the project to a cloud folder then share the link to it here. That way other people can benefit from your efforts, too

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]

How do I make the speed consistent

Go check the transition room and look for zoom out and in and there another called zoom out and back in.

I believe those will do what you want if you cut in the correct place PowerDirector Tutorials Team