Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot download Power Director 16 to a new Dell computer
rscvegas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 16, 2016 13:09 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to download Power Director 16 to a new computer with the proper Product Keys, but a message stated that it was unable to download. No reason given. Can I have the this software exist on two computers at the same time?
Tony Ish UK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2018 05:36 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
I think download times are limited in time I.e 30 or 60 days from date of purchase. The buyer should make copies of the purchase at the time of original purchase.

Now PD17 is marketed, I doubt the there is a download for PD16.

I assume that you mean a web based download and not a disc download.

CL licence is restricted to one computer only, Although this makes little sense in modern day editing where a laptop is used as a field copy and bought back to base for final editing. Other video software suppliers are a little more forward thinking.

rgds
Dave45 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 15, 2021 12:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I have a similar question. I started out with PD15 and upgraded to PD16. Then I had a hard-drive crash, and need to get PD back, but don't know which version or options, such as Ultra or Ultimate or Ultimate with PhotoDirector 13 Ultra.

I probably do 6 videos a year and upload to You Tube, not a pro, but don't understand all these features & comparisons.

Can someone advise me how to get PD back onto my repaired computer?

Thanks,
-Dave
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Please check the very first FAQ.