Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AI Art Styles Plugins - I know, I know...
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Last time I posted a sampler like this in the PDR16 forum, it wasn't received too well. Admittedly, the negative response was more about the plugins & less about the sampler.

I believe the current crop of plugins, all available for 365 subscribers, are an improvement on the earlier releases. Now, there's an option to "Keep the original colour", which overcomes concerns about blue skin tones.

><>.¸¸.><>.¸¸.><((((> ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>.·´¯`·><((((>.¸¸.><> ><>¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Side Issue that has me stumped (help!)

The video linked above has audio, but it is not playing on YouTube

The audio bed uses SmartSound music & was configured in Sonicfire Pro 6. In PDR17, it was produced to AVC H.264 1920x1080 @ 15Mbps with LPCM audio. MediaInfo report is attached.

The audio plays on my PCs here. I've checked with different browsers - no different. Other videos uploaded using the same profile play audio perfectly well. In fact I just uploaded a short video, where the music was configured by the same process (different music though) & video produced using the same profile... it has audio on YouTube ""surprised""

Any ideas? Please?

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
AI PDR Plugins.mp4.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
349 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 12. 2018 21:15

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Baffling. I wonder if maybe YT had a processing issue this one time. Trying again with the same clip would probably tell you if that's the case or not.

However, YT won't let you upload two identical videos to the same account (even with a name change) so you'll have to use another account - like Tess Ting's.

Changing the audio settings wouldn't seem to be needed since you haven't had problems like this with other vids, and if it really was a processing issue, you might draw the wrong conclusion if changing the audio format worked with the next upload.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I get no sound on this one on YT. This person has a 7.1 audio on his pc and said he sometimes has to change between stereo and 7.1 to get sound on YT videos. Try it as you have a 5.1 system. Link there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFAnO9A6UQ . In previous versions of PD someone has low audio volumes and by changing the Prefs 5.1 setup and then changing it back the sound issue was fixed on PD. That may be all you have to do to fix it and upload it to YT again.

EDIT: I have uploaded videos with the same filename before. First I deleted the video and uploaded the video with a small correction using the same filename on my YT account.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 12. 2018 22:00

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Well - the no-YouTube-audio thing has got me.

I've used that same profile dozens of times (e.g. all the background music tests) & it's not failed before. I've produced shoter videos with LPCM audio & YouTube's never had an issue.

I just produced the same project with AAC audio and it plays fine on YT.

Cheers - Tony
ynotfish
[Post New]
(talking to myself again)

Since that YouTube audio issue popped up the other day, I've done a few tests but with no sensible conclusion.

1. Posted the same video with a different audio track built in SmartSound - produced to same format & profile as original - NO AUDIO

2. Posted the same video with the same audio track built in SmartSound & produced to same format & similar profile (AAC audio) - YES AUDIO

3. Posted a different video with the same audio track built in SmartSound & produced to same format & profile as original - YES audio

4. Posted various other videos with audio assembled in SmartSound, ADR, PDR & Audacity & produced to the same format & profile as original - YES audio

Of course, the SmartSound ones that played on YT with audio now have copyright notifications slapped on them... but at least there's audio.

Cheers - Tony