Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD17 refund.. ?
Cartof [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2017 06:12 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, how long does it take for a refund to be made ? I requested on 29 september a refund for my PD17 upgrade on the official mail address listed on cyberlink site aaaaandd.. nothing since then. Thanks.
Cartof [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello, how long does it take for a refund to be made ? I requested on 29 september a refund for my PD17 upgrade on the official mail address listed on cyberlink site aaaaandd.. nothing since then. Thanks.

After all these days, after my forum message (magically) CyberLink responded to me and accepted the refund. I guess.. thanks.
[Post New]

After all these days, after my forum message (magically) CyberLink responded to me and accepted the refund. I guess.. thanks.
Ha at least you got that far. I was given a dead link to the refund request.
BradInFL [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2018 09:02 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Ha at least you got that far. I was given a dead link to the refund request.

Curious why you guys asked for a refund? That sucky?
Cartof [Avatar]
[Post New]

Curious why you guys asked for a refund? That sucky?

Not really, PD is pretty good and has (had) the fastest rendering with nvidia cards.

BUT.. since few Microsoft and nvidia updates it did not render anymore for me (PD17).. so i asked for a refund since i already had PD16 (and that does not render too anymore since few weeks..).