Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does Director Suite come with full version of ColorDirector?
[Post New]
Does it?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Does Director Suite come with full version of ColorDirector?
yes for current release of PD16
[Post New]
Quote Does it?

EDIT -- oops, I missed the reference to the Director Suite. Thanks, Jeff.

I think it depends on when you get it and what bundle is being promoted. When I got PD16 earlier this year it came with Audio Director and some Travel Packs, but no Color Director. Currently it looks like Color Director only comes withe the "Ultimate Suite".

Here's the comparison link:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-video-movie-editor/compare-versions_en_US.html?affid=2581_1299_540

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 21. 2018 19:02

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
I think it depends on when you get it and what bundle is being promoted. When I got PD16 earlier this year it came with Audio Director and some Travel Packs, but no Color Director. Currently it looks like Color Director only comes withe the "Ultimate Suite"

The question concerned "Director Suite" which has always been provided with a full version of Color Director. Your link and comments are relevant to non "Director Suite" offerings.

Jeff