Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Was disappointed with PD16, trying to give it a second chance but need 1 file
browniee112 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 28, 2017 03:57 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased the PD16 pack but gave up using it because it performed bad compared to Adobe PP on my machine, despite my PC having powerful specs.

I'm giving PD16 another go and want to install everything again. I had saved all exe files except Travel Pack 5. The download links have expired but I read somewhere on the forum that it can be downloaded from Directorzone but cannot find there.

Help please? Otherwise it seems like a waste of money, I'm giving it a second go and hopefully PD deliver this time around.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi browniee112 -

Travel Pack 5 may have been included as part of your original purchase, or it could have been bought separately. Either way, you won't be able to download Travel Pack 5 effects from DZ. It's just a series of templates - titles, particles, PiP objects & express projects - and completely unnecessary for PDR to function properly.

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/creative-design-packs/travelpack-5_en_US.html

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
browniee112 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 28, 2017 03:57 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi browniee112 -

Travel Pack 5 may have been included as part of your original purchase, or it could have been bought separately. Either way, you won't be able to download Travel Pack 5 effects from DZ. It's just a series of templates - titles, particles, PiP objects & express projects - and completely unnecessary for PDR to function properly.

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/creative-design-packs/travelpack-5_en_US.html

Cheers - Tony

Fair enough, but I need it though. I'm using PD to edit travel videos and the tutorial on YouTube, they keep referring to the travel pack stuff including some of the fonts and title styles etc.