Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Videos Have a Dark Section
CaptainTime [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2018 11:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I use PowerDirector 15.

I have successfully edited about 10 videos in PowerDirector.

I use Zoom to record interviews with people. the Zoom interviews are recorded in mp4 format. I have successfully edited these interviews in PowerDirector 15 before.

But one video seems to create a dark video version in the beginning. At first I thought it might be a problem with the video intro I was using, so I stripped out everything, imported only the recorded interview, made a small snip at the front to remove the getting set up portion and then produced it.

The first part of the video comes out dark again. The original interview file isn't dark.

Any ideas?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Can you attach a screenshot and a sample of the file that is causing the problem?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 29. 2018 00:02

Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2018 11:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can you attach a screenshot and a sample of the file that is causing the problem?

Attached. Here is the file as well:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/85hk2ougek67i78/AAAxvt0VTpKG_7JSfEpXnjyia?dl=0
[Thumb - timeline screenshot.png]
 Filename
timeline screenshot.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
124 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)