Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam Reinstall
Strummer99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 27, 2017 16:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I've reinstalled Windows 10 and now want to reinstall my paid for Youcam 7 program.

I have the product key but how do i enter it? I thought by installing the trial version I would be given the opportunity to enter the key after the trial expired but I didn't see it.
I've now ininstalled the trial version and don't want to go around in circles again.

Any help would be appreciated

Strummer

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 01. 2018 19:20

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've reinstalled Windows 10 and now want to reinstall my paid for Youcam 7 program.

I have the product key but how do i enter it? I thought by installing the trial version I would be given the opportunity to enter the key after the trial expired but I didn't see it.
I've now ininstalled the trial version and don't want to go around in circles again.

Any help would be appreciated

Strummer

why you want to input cd-key into trial version?
Usually trail version is for you to try this product, it doesn't need cd-key.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Many trial versions from Cyberlink can't be converted to paid for versions. Since you reinstalled a new hard drive, contact Cyberlink sales directly to get a new download. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Strummer99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 27, 2017 16:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Many trial versions from Cyberlink can't be converted to paid for versions. Since you reinstalled a new hard drive, contact Cyberlink sales directly to get a new download.

Thanks Stevek
I contacted them and a new download was available in quick time.

Strummer