Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Best size for Slide show stills OR any stills for that matter
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All:
Am pretty new to PD16. Am going to insert some stills and would like to know what would be the best size for them.
I realzie that PD probalby re-sizes any stills, but would still like to know what would be the best size to use orignially for any still.
I'm trying to aviod havinb any problem with pixilation.

Thanks for replies
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi All:
Am pretty new to PD16. Am going to insert some stills and would like to know what would be the best size for them.
I realzie that PD probalby re-sizes any stills, but would still like to know what would be the best size to use orignially for any still.

Thanks for replies

To make videos for images in HD you need to set them too
width:1920
height:1080
thumbnails - 1920 x 1080 PowerDirector Tutorials Team
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi All:

Thanks for replies

I use 3840x2160 to produce, but 1920x1080 will be as good for normal viewing. Just make sure you produce to the same specification as the original. So, 1920X1080 in = 1920x1080 out. This should give you excellent results Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,