Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking for Creative Packs for social media videos
360vids [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 23, 2016 02:51 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
I'm looking for creative packs with pre built titles and social media icons designed for creating social media clips. Mainly, I handle clients' social media videos but everything I see are for holidays or weddings. I'm looking for some professionally done templates like I see for other video apps. Is anything like this available for Powerdirector?

Thanks for any suggestions.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm looking for creative packs with pre built titles and social media icons designed for creating social media clips. Mainly, I handle clients' social media videos but everything I see are for holidays or weddings. I'm looking for some professionally done templates like I see for other video apps. Is anything like this available for Powerdirector?

The use of another company’s logo that is copyrighted or a trademark for your own work could mean problems if you make money from it. You may need permission and a payment to do so. See this: https://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/our-trademarks.html .

You can probably create a nonprofessional copy of another company’s logo. There are tons of images for social media found on the internet. RocketStock.com had some items that resemble them that they gave away at one time.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Within the PIP room I have a number of social icon animations that were included with PD,
You can also do a Google image search.
Google>Image>social media-----------then choose "tools" and a dropdown will appear and you can choose "type" animation.
You'll be surprised at the neat things you'll find. I make no claims about usage rights. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
360vids [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 23, 2016 02:51 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your answers everyone but I was not looking to steal any logos. There are millions of web sites and youtube videos with the social media icons in them so I doubt Facebook, Twitter etc has any problems with it. What I'm looking for are professionally done animations for social video like this package here but they do not support Powerdirector.
https://www.newbluefx.com/products/titling/social-media/

Cheers
ArchedEdge [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 01, 2017 11:14 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm looking for creative packs with pre built titles and social media icons designed for creating social media clips. Mainly, I handle clients' social media videos but everything I see are for holidays or weddings. I'm looking for some professionally done templates like I see for other video apps. Is anything like this available for Powerdirector?

This is something I've been trying to sort as well for a while - ultimately PD isn't the best at producing the more slick and professional looking vids like what you're looking for. Some of the additional "travel packs" etc contain particular animations that are useful.

What you may find useful is green screen animations on Youtube that you can import into PD, and then replace the title bits with your own custom titles! A good compromise I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4jochS50EQ

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 23. 2018 10:25

andreajones [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United Arab Emirates Joined: Aug 06, 2018 06:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
The best solution for your issue might be creating a template for your client that clearly displays your content with a message along with an innovative business logo designed by professionals. Such kinds of solution will definitely help you in achieving your target very much efficiently and effectively.

[Moderation Note: 3rd party link removed]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 06. 2018 07:35