Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need help with color adjustments to multiple clips in my Power Director 16 timeline.
Terry Lee Martin
Newbie Location: Seattle Joined: Mar 11, 2018 23:22 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
I've taken a color adjustment preset that I downloaded from the Director Zone, modified it and saved it as a new preset in Color Director. I'm now trying to this use this preset to affect multiple clips. I'm finding I need to do them one at a time, or at least it seems so. I've tried to select several clips from my timeline, go to color Director, and find that only the first clip I selected has been brought into Color Director. At least I only see the first clip in the window at the bottom of the screen. Shouldn't all the clips I selected show up there at the bottom of the window in Color Director? When I get back to Power Director the only clip which has been affected by the preset, is that same first clip.

If I try to copy the attributes from this clip, and then try to paste them into the other clips, nothing happens.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any suggestions on what I can try? Complexity is primarily an illusion. It disappears with Knowledge.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Terry -

This tutorial should help you out.

The reason copying & pasting keyframe attributes doesn't work is that there are no keyframes laughing

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Terry Lee Martin
Newbie Location: Seattle Joined: Mar 11, 2018 23:22 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Terry -

This tutorial should help you out.

The reason copying & pasting keyframe attributes doesn't work is that there are no keyframes laughing

Cheers - Tony

Thanks Tony this cleared it up for me. Complexity is primarily an illusion. It disappears with Knowledge.