Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue with produced videos
TheCraikMister [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 11, 2018 09:16 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone, so I'm having this annoying issue with a video I've been working on. Whenever I produce it the first 10 minutes or so are laggy. The framerate slows down and the picture is very ugly as a result, but the rest of the video is fine. However, whenever I play it in Powerdirector 16 itself, the problem is gone, and I know nothing's wrong with the original since I've produced older versions of this video before with no issue. This issue has come out of nowhere and if anyone could help I'd very much appreciate it.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello everyone, so I'm having this annoying issue with a video I've been working on. Whenever I produce it the first 10 minutes or so are laggy. The framerate slows down and the picture is very ugly as a result, but the rest of the video is fine. However, whenever I play it in Powerdirector 16 itself, the problem is gone, and I know nothing's wrong with the original since I've produced older versions of this video before with no issue. This issue has come out of nowhere and if anyone could help I'd very much appreciate it.

It is normal for reproduction after Production to be different, but should not be bad in just part of the video, it should be all equally.
Unless the 10 minutes is from another source with different FPS or Interlaced or Progressive features.
Try to Produce using Intelligent SVRT
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]

It is normal for reproduction after Production to be different, but should not be bad in just part of the video, it should be all equally.
Unless the 10 minutes is from another source with different FPS or Interlaced or Progressive features.
Try to Produce using Intelligent SVRT

To clarify, please.

Are you having this problem WHILE producing or is it still laggy when you play it on another player after production?