Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[Solved] Getting "You must select a 360 photo to use this feature" And I do that.
[Post New]
I'm trying to create a 360 pano. I have used my Osmo to shoot the pictures. I have used Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE) to stich it together. Still I get that message. What am I missing?

Thanks

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 05. 2018 23:11

[Post New]
Hello Håkan K,

This issue has come up previously, so you're not alone.

Fortunately, the fix is fairly simple. If you have a look at this thread you'll find an easy way to fix the EXIF data so that PhD recognises your photos/panoramas as 360°.

Unfortunately, I can't explain why that is necessary.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello Håkan K,

This issue has come up previously, so you're not alone.

Fortunately, the fix is fairly simple. If you have a look at this thread you'll find an easy way to fix the EXIF data so that PhD recognises your photos/panoramas as 360°.

Unfortunately, I can't explain why that is necessary.

PIX

Thanks. I have a go.
[Post New]
Hello again,

Gosh I'm silly sometimes!

In PhD, if you right click on a 360° photo that isn't being recognised you can select "Tag as 360 Photo", which allows you to view & edit correctly.

For whatever reason, however, the tag is not embedded in the photo's EXIF data when exported. I'll make enquiries to the CL development team about this.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello again,

Gosh I'm silly sometimes!

In PhD, if you right click on a 360° photo that isn't being recognised you can select "Tag as 360 Photo", which allows you to view & edit correctly.

For whatever reason, however, the tag is not embedded in the photo's EXIF data when exported. I'll make enquiries to the CL development team about this.

PIX

:

As I failed in my first attempt I deleted it all. So I did never try it out yesterday. So I will try tagging it first. Thanks again!
[Post New]

:

As I failed in my first attempt I deleted it all. So I did never try it out yesterday. So I will try tagging it first. Thanks again!

Just to confir, tagging it as a 360 worked out.

Thanks again.