Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fade works in reverse
MattC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2016 12:12 Messages: 102 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I've noticed recently that fades occationally work in reverse. If I put a fade at the start of a clip, it will work fine and then it will suddenly start working in reverse, i.e. it will show full brightess, fade down and then, at the end of the fade, pop back to full brightness. This also happens at the end fade as well.

When it happens I find that, even when I delete the fade and reinsert one, the error still exists. The only way I have found to always correct it is to adjust the clip (say the start position) and then reapply the fade.

The whole problem wouldn't be quite so frustrating if it weren't for the fact that it happens at random with fades already put in place.

I don't particularly want to reinstall PDR.

Matt

PDR14, Win10 .
PDR14; Win10-x64; i7-6700; 3.4GHz; 16GB RAM; plenty of HDD space; AMD Radeon R5 330.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I've noticed recently that fades occationally work in reverse. If I put a fade at the start of a clip, it will work fine and then it will suddenly start working in reverse, i.e. it will show full brightess, fade down and then, at the end of the fade, pop back to full brightness. This also happens at the end fade as well
Matt

PDR14, Win10

This problem I always had, it comes random, when we do, cuts in the video, using Split in my case, I think.
The solution for me is to save Project, No need to close PD, just reopen Project problem has been fixed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 02. 2018 10:14

XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
MattC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2016 12:12 Messages: 102 Offline
[Post New]
The solution for me is to save Project, when reopening it problem has been fixed.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I've found this doesn't work.

Matt .
PDR14; Win10-x64; i7-6700; 3.4GHz; 16GB RAM; plenty of HDD space; AMD Radeon R5 330.