Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR15 patch v3929 now available
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Members,

PDR15 patch v.3929 is now available.

Note: This patch is not for PowerDirector Live subscribers, OEM versions, or versions purchased via Steam.

Download and release details are as follows:

Build Info:

• Version PowerDirector 15

• Build number 15.0.3929

• SR number VDE180212-01

Software Update Page:

Patch Instruction

Updates PowerDirector 15 to build 3929
Install this patch update to enhance the program's compatibility.

Release note:

Minor bug fixes.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 03. 2018 01:54

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
mcrosco11 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 02, 2017 17:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink support directed me to download the new patch however the download link for the English version appears broken as it is not available for download. Please advise what I should do.???
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see Vers 3929 update available in that link either but I suggest that you check your preference settings i.e. Preferences/General/Internet and make sure that you have got "Automatically check for software updates" ticked. I have always had it checked and have always had notifications of available updates from PDR itself. I am running Ver 3929 and would have got it via that route.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I am informed that the 3929 patch will be re-instated on the update page on/after the 28th June.

Can I suggest that you check back then, if you haven't been successful in any other way.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
pmikep [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Nov 26, 2016 22:51 Messages: 285 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Moderator:

Can you please update this thread when the patch is re-released?

I am running 3929, without any (major) problems. But apparently there must have been something wrong with the patch for it to be pulled. So I should re-patch when it's re-released.
504roadtrips
Newbie Location: New Orleans, Louisiana Joined: Apr 11, 2017 20:48 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,
I am informed that the 3929 patch will be re-instated on the update page on/after the 28th June.

Can I suggest that you check back then, if you haven't been successful in any other way.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

How long after June 28? There must've been a major problem with this release for them to yank it like that. 504 Road Trips
https://www.youtube.com/504roadtrips
pmikep [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Nov 26, 2016 22:51 Messages: 285 Offline
[Post New]
The patch is now available.
panonut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 05, 2009 16:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The patch is now available.

I have been attempting to download patch 3929.0 for PD 15 from CL download page. They list this patch but when you try to download it you get only a page for buying 365. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Are you sure you've selected PD 15 from the drop-down lists?

This is what the linked page shows on my end:

If you're referring to the pop-up window encouraging you to upgrade to PD365, you can ignore that and simply go to your downloads folder and double-click on "Cyberlink_PowerDirector_Downloader.exe" to install the patch.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 25. 2021 17:14

panonut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 05, 2009 16:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks OPTOData, I failed to notice that it was downloading as soon as I selected the patch. smile
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks OPTOData, I failed to notice that it was downloading as soon as I selected the patch. smile

Yeah, it's literally a stealth download now. It used to be straightforward to get the desired patch from that page but they recently added that distracting pop-up window.