Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Majic Movie Wizard Template
[Post New]
In 2015 I used a majic movie wizard that I can't find now.
Multiple frames spun around on a platform and zoomed in on frames with video clips.
Does anyone know where I can get this. I think I was using PowerDirector 13 at the time.
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
On the left side right over the timeline, there is a button, that symbols a "magic wand".
See screenshot.

Hatti
[Thumb - Wizards.jpg]
 Filename
Wizards.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
wizards
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
35 time(s)
Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote On the left side right over the timeline, there is a button, that symbols a "magic wand".
See screenshot.

Hatti

Hi Brenn66

One of the Magic Movie templates in PD13 is called Gallery, it's sounds like the one you are looking for. In PD 16 it's 5th from last in the template list.

I hope this helps

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bren66 -

It could also be the Waltz template, from your description. See the attached screenshot.

That can be found in Magic Movie, Magic Style or Theme Designer.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - SnapShot.png]
 Filename
SnapShot.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1625 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
26 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Bren66 -

It could also be the Waltz template, from your description. See the attached screenshot.

That can be found in Magic Movie, Magic Style or Theme Designer.

Cheers - Tony

Yes this is the one! I don't have it in any of my software though. I don't see it in director zone either.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
You're right. It's not on DZ even though many other style templates are.

When you check in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates\PowerDirector Content Pack Essential\Styles is the Waltz folder not present?

Cheers - Tony
[Post New]
Quote You're right. It's not on DZ even though many other style templates are.

When you check in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates\PowerDirector Content Pack Essential\Styles is the Waltz folder not present?

Cheers - Tony

Will check when I get access to computer later.
ynotfish
[Post New]
I can't guarantee this will work but you can grab the Waltz template folder here.

Once it's unzipped, drop it in the folder path above. If it shows up in your PDR, well & good. If not, we'll have to explore other possibilities.

Cheers - Tony
[Post New]
Quote I can't guarantee this will work but you can grab the Waltz template folder here.

Once it's unzipped, drop it in the folder path above. If it shows up in your PDR, well & good. If not, we'll have to explore other possibilities.

Cheers - Tony

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Some of the PD packages are corrupting my drivers and the memory cache causing the blue screen of death!. I was hopeful the fix would be in the latest essentials patch, but when I downloaded it, it crashed my computer again.

I uninstalled all pd software and reloaded the basics and Waltz is in my library now. So thanks for that.

I haven't been able to find a solution to PD crashing my computer yet, other than uninstalling the packages I know are currupting my files. Has anyone else had any success after this problem?