Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need help with masking in PD 16
[Post New]
I have a two second clip and I took screen shots of the frames. I made the masks in Photoshop and want to match them with the video. However when I put the video in the mask editor I can only add one mask, every other mask I add overwrites the one before. I want the masks to match each frame. How do I do that?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Mouhamad -

That's right. Applying a mask to a video applies it to the whole video.

You've already done the hard work... if you drop all your screenshots in the timeline and set them to 00:00:00:01 duration, then apply the matching masks to each frame, (then pop in whatever it was you wanted to replace those spaces with) you should be able to produce your 2 second clip.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Mouhamad -

That's right. Applying a mask to a video applies it to the whole video.

You've already done the hard work... if you drop all your screenshots in the timeline and set them to 00:00:00:01 duration, then apply the matching masks to each frame, (then pop in whatever it was you wanted to replace those spaces with) you should be able to produce your 2 second clip.

Cheers - Tony

Thanks Tony, that's what I did and the masking clip turned out pretty ok. I think I should try colordirector so I can have more control over the masking.