Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Control of rotation point in NewBlue Titler Pro 1.5
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Does anyone know if its possible to control and alter the point of rotation - by default it is the centre of the object within each plane?

Titler Pro 6 is not an acceptable answer

Alan.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Alan,

I don't know if this helps or not, but you can adjust the X offset and Y offset values in the 3D Face style settings. That seems to make some of the roation control move off center. (Or it may be playing tricks on my eyes.)

Jim
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alan & Jim -

I can't find any way in NB Titler Pro 1.5 to change the rotation point to anything but the centre-point of the text.

In this screen capture, I overlaid a red dot at the centre point to illustrate. It seems to be stuck like that.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
What a shame - bet v6 can do it - but at $299 I would expect the earth - and probably get it!

Thanks for your inputs - at least I know I'm not missing something.

Even 1.5 is impressive - and I must not get carried away developing fancy titles at the expense of overshadowing the video content.

Thank you both.