Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Created Menus
harn22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 02, 2018 19:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any way to put a 6 minute video for the menu background? The system keeps cutting it off at a minute and a half no matter what I try. I have PowerDirector 16 with the latest update.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 02. 2018 19:44

[Post New]
Quote Is there any way to put a 6 minute video for the menu background? The system keeps cutting it off at a minute and a half no matter what I try. I have PowerDirector 16 with the latest update.

I noticed that Creating a new menu (Modify) I can use a video to the background, to increase the viewing time I need to add a background music, with the time of the video
See if this works, I do not create menu on PD16 AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It does work but 6 minutes is too long.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi harn22 -

Why not add your 6 minute video as a First Play Video? i.e. it plays before the menu opens

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!