Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Actvates UHD components every time I play a disc
Flipflop [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 07, 2011 05:21 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I can play 4k UHD Blurays in HDR fine, but I get this message EVERY time I play a disk.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/bbafef698756403

How can I stop PDVD doing this?

Thanks
onecomalberto [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2018 17:07 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
You have more lucky because for me this advertising not disappears and not start to play.

Please se post your system gpu cpu. Etc maybe find a solution.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you install the program to somewhere other than the system drive? The program may be looking for it there if you did; of course it would be on the drive where you installed it and not on the system drive. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Flipflop [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 07, 2011 05:21 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Did you install the program to somewhere other than the system drive? The program may be looking for it there if you did; of course it would be on the drive where you installed it and not on the system drive.

Thanks for your reply SteveK. Yes, it's a newly purchased Intel Nuc with only a SSD inside so yes, the system drive. Somehow it seems not to be marking the fact that it has activated this component because it plays the movie just fine afetr that in glorious 4k and HDR. I only have Windows and Powerdvd 17 loaded on this Nuc so no intereference from any other software.
onecomalberto [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2018 17:07 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem but for me never starti instal powerdvd in local C is a SSD. another disc I leave for games and folders blu Ray.

Check my post. Named problems wit hdr this not leave paste here.