Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
fill light
ARaven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2018 18:59 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I am looking for a way to add more fill light into a video that I am editing in PDR. I'd also like to change the brightness and highlights/shadows. I did not see a way to do that. Does Colordirector have this as a feature? It's hard for me to tell from the information I've found. Thank you in advance for any help.
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
I think: yes, but I don't know, what you mean with "fill light"
But have a look:

Hatti
[Thumb - cdr6_3.png]
 Filename
cdr6_3.png
[Disk]
 Description
CDR 6 options 3
 Filesize
106 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
[Thumb - cdr6_2.png]
 Filename
cdr6_2.png
[Disk]
 Description
CDR 6 options 2
 Filesize
88 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Thumb - cdr6_1.png]
 Filename
cdr6_1.png
[Disk]
 Description
CDR 6 options 1
 Filesize
99 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am looking for a way to add more fill light into a video that I am editing in PDR. I'd also like to change the brightness and highlights/shadows. I did not see a way to do that. Does Colordirector have this as a feature? It's hard for me to tell from the information I've found. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi ARaven

You can lift/adjust the shadows using the DARK & DARKEST sliders in the TONE controls under GLOBAL ADJUSTMENT TOOLS. I'm sure that's what Hatti is saying.

You can also try using the HDR EFFECT sliders as they maybe able to help you depending on what you are trying to do.
Check out the Cyberlink Learning Zone
for more help

cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.