Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to control the opacity/ transparency of single pictures in the video?
4KONAZO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2015 19:24 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
I want to make a picture semi transparent with a title/description on top. I have Power Director 16 and have been unable to figure it out. Thanks for your help and input.
[Post New]
Quote I want to make a picture semi transparent with a title/description on top. I have Power Director 16 and have been unable to figure it out. Thanks for your help and input.

Yes, this is a standard feature.

Put the picture on your timeline.

Click on it to highlight it.

Go to Designer, pip designer.

Choose object settings, then modify opacity.

Good luck! PD17 Ult, PD16Ult, PD15ult + 13ult + 12ult
Painthop X9, X7, X4, 9
Aurora 3D (!!)
Animation Shop
Flex Gif Animator
Howler 9.5 !!
Intel Core I7-479 Cpu, 3.6 Ghz, 24 Gig Ram
Windows 10. 64 bits
4KONAZO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2015 19:24 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I want to make a picture semi transparent with a title/description on top. I have Power Director 16 and have been unable to figure it out. Thanks for your help and input.

Yes, this is a standard feature.

Put the picture on your timeline.

Click on it to highlight it.

Go to Designer, pip designer.

Choose object settings, then modify opacity.

Good luck!

Thank you!

That works if I just want to make a picture transparent...

When I went to Title Designer and added a picture in the background with title on top, the opacity option didn't seem to work.
Do you have any ideas for doing that?