Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Mobile - not available for Windows Phone?
[Post New]
Hey,

Can I still get PowerDirector for Windows Phone?
Yes, I am still using WP in 2018...

https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/CyberLink_app/PowerDirector-mobile/enu/PowerDirector-mobile.jsp

Thanks,

Mr. V
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Veepo -

What's wrong with clicking on the "Windows Phone" button on the page you linked? The OS needs to be Windows 8.1 or higher. Is that the issue?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Veepo -

What's wrong with clicking on the "Windows Phone" button on the page you linked? The OS needs to be Windows 8.1 or higher. Is that the issue?

Cheers - Tony

Hello Tony!

Clicking the link does work - but you only get the app on the PC.

There is no option for Windows Phone after you click the link
Seems. obvious, right, click the link..I want it on my phone (the only person in the world with a Windows Phone)

Btw, if you have any online work with PowerDirectory online - please share a link. I like to see what others have done.
How long have you been using it? Have you used the mobile version?

Thanks for responding though! Appreciate the effort!

Veepo
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Veepo -

Yes - that's a little confusing, isn't it?

In the description, it says "CyberLink brings the multi-award winning PowerDirector from PC to Windows 8 tablets!" (despite the button labelled "Windows Phone"). Maybe it only works on tablets. Have you actually tried downloading & installing on your Windows Phone?

No - it runs on a PC too. How long have I been using it? About a minute!

I'd try contacting Customer Services and see if you can get any information. The FAQs don't mention it - all Android.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!