Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
All videos coming out of Power Director 15 are at 240FPS
Justin1981 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 29, 2018 19:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have an issue with every video I produce comes out at 240fps and will not open by any of my video software. The application ran flawlessly for the last 2 months but today I went to add a video in editing and got an error about fps not matching or somrthing. I accidently hit the wrong button to allow in my haste and now every video I try to edit regardless of its FPS when produced comes out as 240fps. This also happens regardless of what I set my output to in the production screen. I only know the videos being produced are 240fps because I can click on them and check properties after they are created.

so just to be clear the video files I am trying to edit are 30 or 60fps. in the produce screen i set quality to either 720 or 1080 but the video I get after producing is always 240fps. This also seems to be an issue restricted to when I produce videos in H.265 mp4 while if i render in H.264 mp4 it works normally.

I even went so far to uninstall and reinstall the software and its still doing it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 30. 2018 01:01

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Have you opened the video with a program like Media Info to verify the frame rate? In Produce, click on the edit button. I think it looks like a pencil. Look at the frame rate. Change it if necessary. Possibly update your graphics card driver. Just a few ideas. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Justin1981 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 29, 2018 19:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Have you opened the video with a program like Media Info to verify the frame rate? In Produce, click on the edit button. I think it looks like a pencil. Look at the frame rate. Change it if necessary. Possibly update your graphics card driver. Just a few ideas.

updating to the latest video drivers had no effect. I did discover this though. when looking at a file produced with media info it reported the file was at the correct framerate I instructed (either 30 or 60) but what stoodf out is the Format Profile was "Sony PSP". now I know there is a Sony PSP option under "devices" but I produce my videos under "standard 2d". there is no option to see or change format profile with the edit button.

It does create the video fine if I do it as H.264 as opposed to H.265 but its the diffrence between a 800mb file and a 2GB file. This also worked fine before today.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 30. 2018 03:09