Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
transition effects all in reverse
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
All of a sudden all transition effects are in reverse, it's a lot of work to fix this, I wonder what is causing it?

(I am using PWD 13 (although I purchased 15, it was not quite compatable with my files created on 13)
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Close the project, clear temp files, reboot. Should help. The bizarre behavior of transitions continues thru PD16. Single most annoying bug in the lot, I mean for Godsakes man, theyre transitions, I cannot believe they are an issue. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Close the project, clear temp files, reboot. Should help. The bizarre behavior of transitions continues thru PD16. Single most annoying bug in the lot, I mean for Godsakes man, theyre transitions, I cannot believe they are an issue.
Thank you very much, that solved it.
JoeVideo
Newbie Location: Los Angeles, California, USA Joined: Nov 27, 2011 16:08 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Quote All of a sudden all transition effects are in reverse, it's a lot of work to fix this, I wonder what is causing it?

(I am using PWD 13 (although I purchased 15, it was not quite compatable with my files created on 13)

I had the same problem..at times the transitions work fine, and some where along the editing, they work backwards. The only work around fix I have is to create a very short , by doing a split clip that you are transitioning. And manually shorten the transition, so it does not include the entire length of the newly created very short video clip that contains the transition. That works for me.. JoeVideo
H Envy 17.3" Notebook Touchsmart M7-J020dx
4th generation Intel (R) i7 4700MQ @2.4GHz
1TBl HD Toshiba MQ1ABD100
DVD optical Drive, RAM 8
gb
Display Adapter Intel (R) HD graphics 4600
64bit operation system, Windows 8.1