Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
side show with music
fpe2fpe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2012 18:16 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hello -- I am trying to create a slide show with image and music .... I just have a few images but I want them to loop untill the
music finishes -- what is the best way to do this -- thanks
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello -- I am trying to create a slide show with image and music .... I just have a few images but I want them to loop untill the

Hi
One easy way would be to create your slideshow without music. Once created and on the timeline, place your music in the audio track.
Now you have a music track that is visibly longer than the slidshow. Highlight the slidshow press Ctr C to copy it. Move the scrubber to the end of the first slideshow and press Ctr V to paste it next to the first one. Make sure they are touching, insert a transition of your choice so that they join smoothly.
Now expand the the timeline and split the second slideshow where the muic ends. Remove the portion of the slideshow after the music finishes.
You made need to smooth the finish as necessary.
I hope it works for you Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
fpe2fpe [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello -- I am trying to create a slide show with image and music .... I just have a few images but I want them to loop untill the

Hi
One easy way would be to create your slideshow without music. Once created and on the timeline, place your music in the audio track.
Now you have a music track that is visibly longer than the slidshow. Highlight the slidshow press Ctr C to copy it. Move the scrubber to the end of the first slideshow and press Ctr V to paste it next to the first one. Make sure they are touching, insert a transition of your choice so that they join smoothly.
Now expand the the timeline and split the second slideshow where the muic ends. Remove the portion of the slideshow after the music finishes.
I hope it works for you

Thanks for your helo -- I am new to this program so I don't quite follow what your are saying ..... Is there a youtube video on how to do this?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]

Hi
I hope it works for you

Thanks for your helo -- I am new to this program so I don't quite follow what your are saying ..... Is there a youtube video on how to do this?

Maybe this picture will help you
[Thumb - Slidesplit.jpg]
 Filename
Slidesplit.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
54 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
12 time(s)
Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
fpe2fpe [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi
I hope it works for you

Thanks -- thats perfect .... Lastly Is there a way to trim off thje last few seconds of the music?
The Shadowman
[Post New]

Hi
I hope it works for you

Thanks -- thats perfect .... Lastly Is there a way to trim off thje last few seconds of the music?
Highlight the music on the music track. Move the scrubber to the point where you want the music to stop, then click on "split". Remove all after the split. All this will be easier if you expand the timeline so you can see it better.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2017 10:44

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,