Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I create this effect?
aminkorea [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2013 17:11 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Can someone tell me how to create the effect in the first 10 seconds of this video?

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/7969199

I am using Powerdirector 11.

Any help would be appreciated.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi aminkorea -
You don't really need to do anything. It's a Magic Style template, so all you need to do is to select the photos & videos you want to use.

Once they're selected in the timeline, go to Magic Style (click on the magic wand icon at the left end of the tools bar above the timeline) > Select "Gallery", then Apply.

If the Gallery template isn't there, you can download it from the exact page you linked. ""laughing""

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15. 2017 00:35

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
aminkorea [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2013 17:11 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Tony.

Still so much to learn.

Quote Hi aminkorea -
You don't really need to do anything. It's a Magic Style template, so all you need to do is to select the photos & videos you want to use.

Once they're selected in the timeline, go to Magic Style (click on the magic wand icon at the left end of the tools bar above the timeline) > Select "Gallery", then Apply.

If the Gallery template isn't there, you can download it from the exact page you linked. """laughing"""

Cheers - Tony