Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16 and 360 editing
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
I qam considering moving into 360 photo/videos. Learning about how it all works.

My research shows that the Ricoh Camera V appears to be one of the better 360 cameras.

Does anyone have experience with the 360 technologhy in relation to the PD 360 editng?

Not sure what thed format is coming from the 360 camera is but will start learning the correlation with the camera and PD 16 ULT.

Alan
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I qam considering moving into 360 photo/videos. Learning about how it all works.

My research shows that the Ricoh Camera V appears to be one of the better 360 cameras.

Does anyone have experience with the 360 technologhy in relation to the PD 360 editng?

Not sure what thed format is coming from the 360 camera is but will start learning the correlation with the camera and PD 16 ULT.

Alan

Hi Allen,

There was a very good webinar on 360 video during the last Cyberlink Webinar. Perhaps watching it will answer some of your questions. It is here.

I have the Samsung Gear 360 camcorder 1st version. I understand that the second version is much better. I like mine but it does have some flaws.

By the way, if you have questions concerning PowerDirector 16 , post in that forum; you may have inadvertantly posted in PowerDVD - the video/audio/image player.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14. 2017 10:15

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I qam considering moving into 360 photo/videos. Learning about how it all works.

Alan

Hi Allen,

There was a very good webinar on 360 video during the last Cyberlink Webinar. Perhaps watching it will answer some of your questions. It is here.

I have the Samsung Gear 360 camcorder 1st version. I understand that the second version is much better. I like mine but it does have some flaws.

By the way, if you have questions concerning PowerDirector 16 , post in that forum; you may have inadvertantly posted in PowerDVD - the video/audio/image player.

Thanks SteveK,

I thought I was in the PD 15 spot in the forum. But then, when you get older you think you are in a lot places your not.

I will check the webinar thanks again.

Alan