Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frame rate conflict issue in Power director 15
Maneesh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 10, 2017 07:10 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
<p class="MsoNormal">I was trying to add a screen capture to the timeline which i did with Cyberlink screen recorder (16:9).it says the frame rate of the video which am tring to add is 30fps where the project timeline frame rate is 29.97 FPS.i ignored the message and added it into the time line but the video was fully distorted and blurry,where it was crystal clear in the preview before adding to the timeline.i even rended the video and checked but the output was same.i even tried all different framerate which is in general preference still there was no change.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue
Thanks is advance

<!--[endif]-->

<p class="MsoNormal"><!--[endif]-->

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Dec 13. 2017 06:02

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
That should have nothing to do with the frame rate message. What type of video are you working with? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Maneesh [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote That should have nothing to do with the frame rate message. What type of video are you working with?

Thanks for the response

Am working with mp4 hd resolution videos(Screen capture).am using windows 10 is it because of that??,because before i was using a laptop with window 7 installed in it along with PD 15,but i never faced this issues during the editing of similar videos.

Kindly help me on this

Thank you
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I would suggest it is the codec used for the screen capture, but since you previously had no trouble that is probably not the problem. You may start by making sure your graphic card driver is updated. Old drivers can cause unexpected errors.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15. 2017 02:02

[Post New]
Quote I would suggest it is the codec used for the screen capture, but since you previously had no trouble that is probably not the problem. You may start by making sure your graphic card driver is updated. Old drivers can cause unexpected errors.

i have a 2 GB AMD RADEON grphics card which is up date.i tried all possible ways but could'nt rectify this issue..