Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unknown files
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
I just downloaded/installed PD 16. I also received an email with links for PD 16 and associated software (content packs, etc.)

In included in those llinks are three I'm not familiar with. They are in the atch.

Can anyone tell me what they are?

Thanks
[Thumb - cyberlink what.PNG]
 Filename
cyberlink what.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
4 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
Cartof [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2017 06:12 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just downloaded/installed PD 16. I also received an email with links for PD 16 and associated software (content packs, etc.)

In included in those llinks are three I'm not familiar with. They are in the atch.

Can anyone tell me what they are?

Adorage are some cool filters !
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Vitascene:

Includes 100+ effects and filters that can be used to manage film looks and add effects such as old film, blur, glow, starburst and many mor

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2017 12:46

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Vitascene:

Includes 100+ effects and filters that can be used to manage film looks and add effects such as old film, blur, glow, starburst and many mor

Thanks stevek and cartof. Wasn't sure what they were and I'm always leerie of things I'm not familiar with. Will go ahead and download them.

Appreciate your answers. Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive