Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What is the Font?
PKPowerDirector [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 09, 2017 02:46 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I am not associated with the video below but would like to know the name of the 'FONT' used on credits begininng at 2.20 through 2.40. If not a PowerDirector font, then what font could possibly come close to matching this one.

Here is the video. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/9-rnftkBA1s

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 21. 2017 02:26

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PKPowerDirector -

That font looks like Banker Square Regular. It's not a freebie, but you may be happy to purchase it or find something similar.

There are plenty of square looking fonts like that, but not all have that small caps format.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
PKPowerDirector [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I really appreciate it. I will definately be getting this font.

One more last question, what title effects is this as shown in video below? It is the title typing effect but more cinematic. I care more about the sound rather than the actual text. 1.36 through 1.50 playtime;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8t0o_pQml8

Thanks.

-PK

Quote Hi PKPowerDirector -

That font looks like Banker Square Regular. It's not a freebie, but you may be happy to purchase it or find something similar.

There are plenty of square looking fonts like that, but not all have that small caps format.

Cheers - Tony
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PK -

Ya got me! It sounds like part of the music to me, rather than a typing sound effect. That section of audio is attached.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
1.35-1.50.wma
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
146 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
271 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
PKPowerDirector [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tony,

You are so awesome. Thank you.

-PK

Quote Hi PK -

Ya got me! It sounds like part of the music to me, rather than a typing sound effect. That section of audio is attached.

Cheers - Tony