Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flyout menu not captured -bug?
akaAlso [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2016 07:21 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I've attached a quick video showing expected behaviour and actual.
 Filename
Flyout menu test.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
Demo video
 Filesize
570 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
113 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 11. 2017 06:08

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi akaAlso -

It'd be a good idea to let members know what the problem is. You've attached a screen capture, but I can't work out what it's showing.

Is it something to do with CL Screen Recorder?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
akaAlso [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2016 07:21 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi akaAlso -

It'd be a good idea to let members know what the problem is. You've attached a screen capture, but I can't work out what it's showing.

Is it something to do with CL Screen Recorder?

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony,

Yes, the flyout menu isn't captured by Cyberlink recorder as can (or can't!) be seen when I highlight the text in the second line.

The flyout menu is visible when I use Snagit in the same operation (the expected behaviour) on the first line.

I've logged this by email as well but MP4 isn't allowed as an attachment, so I posted the clip in the forum.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
OK - I've got it now.

Maybe it depends what software/browser you're using... not sure what was running when you did your screen capture.

I just used Microsoft Word & tested a few different screen recorders to compare recording of pop-up menus. They all worked, including CL Screen Recorder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gmKBN7kTwU

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!